Rat-astrophe at beachside feast! Thai woman’s warning after rodent chunk

A Thai woman issued a warning to others after she was bitten by a big rat while she was dining close to Bang Saen Beach in Chon Buri province.
Instantly , Wave.ds, posted a video of his sister with a chew wound two days in the past with a caption that said…
“Poor sister. A rat bit her when consuming meals on Bang Saen Beach.”
In the footage, the lady may be seen utilizing a paper tissue to stem the bleeding from her wound, while her boyfriend promptly fetches a small bottle of liquid alcohol to scrub the harm. As the video attracts to a close, the girl seems visibly frightened when a rat got here again to the place she was sitting again.
The location depicted in the video is believed to be the pavement along the southern stretch of Bang Saen Beach, locally often identified as Wannapha Beach. This area is famend for its bustling street food eating places, meals carts, and bars. It is widespread for locals to order food from various establishments and enjoy their meals seated on the pavement.
Following the video’s circulation, numerous Thai TikTokers took to the comments part to recount their encounters with rat bites and sightings of them within the space. The netizens commented…
“There are lots of rats there and they don’t appear to be scared of individuals. Beware of your food as well.”
“I saw them on the stairs leading to the beach. They additionally stole my food and ran away.”
“I stayed at the hospital for two days after the rat chunk.”
“The native authorities ought to do one thing about this!”
The user shared one other video to update the condition of his sister. He revealed that his sister already visited a hospital and got treatment. She also acquired an injection to forestall illnesses that might come from the rat.
A related case was simply reported at the beginning of this month when a teenage boy was bitten by a rat at a shopping mall food courtroom in Bangkok. He was bitten on the foot whereas dining at the meals court docket. His mother blamed the shopping center for being soiled and for lack of duty as no one took her son to the hospital after the incident..

Leave a Comment